Monday, October 26, 2009

Mid September to Late November

Jared called for harvest on Wednesday, the 28th of October. I should remember that I cannot make any plans from the middle of September until late November... I should remember. Note to self: Don't make any plans from the middle of September until late November!

Well, the Pinot Noir harvest was certainly going to be done by now! I was certain of it! We were going to be in the middle of the lull between the Pinot and the Syrah. With my plans to head out to the Caribbean with Elizabeth and friends after Thanksgiving, it's the perfect time to take a quick jaunt to San Diego in order to get Elizabeth's scuba certification! We'll leave on the 27th, drive down to stay with my friend, Rob, in Oceanside. Rob has recommended a dive instructor, and the water is warmer down there. Elizabeth has arranged to have her Mom stay with Laura, Elizabeth's daughter. We'll drive back up on Friday, the 30th...

I told Jared that we'll pick Friday night. He's okay with that.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment